Temp Service

Another true story, well you all know that during the summer I do not teach school so I supervise at this construction company. I get to hire and fire, I use several temporary employment services. Sometimes I can use women at the site in certain positions. Most of the people are ex felons or recovering addictes. I try to keep it on a professional level at all times but this one young blonde girl did something to my mind set. I hire her for a three week position. I had to train her myself because so many guys were trying to get into her pants, so I had to protect her from them wolfs ( always trying to fuck something) . The first three days went well, she was really catching on, the next day I let her take the lead and it was disastrous, she hadn't learned anything or forgotten it all. I was very disappointed and upset because I would have to let her go and rehire. I tell you I am not to much into very young girls but this one just turned me on. I sat her down and broke the news to her , she begged me for another chance and I gave in and told her she had one day to prove herself. She failed again and I told her that I could not waste the company money on someone who could not preform. She said that she really needed the job because she was behind on rent because her boyfriend had moved out without notice to her and it's been difficult. I hated to take advantage of this young woman but it's costing the company a lot of money to keep her on. So I proposed that she come over after work and we try to work out some type of position that she could handle and I would be able to justify keeping her around. After we got off she walked out with me to the parking lot and her transportation was a bike, I put it in the back of my pickup and on the way to my house we stopped by the store to get dinner which I would cook. As I was cooking I suggested that she shower because we sweat all day, she said she didn't have any change of clothes. I offered her a large tee shirt and my boxers. You know that you could see her hard pink nipples poking out especially in the coldness of my house. I keep the temperature at 62 degrees. We ate and talked about her life and where she's headed in life. I could see that she was counting on me to help her out by keeping her job and hopefully hiring her permanently. As she sat on the couch I went and showered and when I returned she asked if it was ok if she spent the night because she didn't have a TV. It was her lucky day because the company had purchased several TV's and I could give her one. I put on Monster Ball with Halle Berry and Billy Bob and when it got to the sex scene I made my move, I began to rub on her nipples and she responded by pulling off the tee shirt and I pulled off my boxers which was moist in the crouch area . She slide down and pulled my dick out of my shorts and began to suck on it. I position her head so that I could get a good thrust going as I pulled her head up and down until I was ready to fuck. I walked her to my bedroom and laid her down as I spreaded her legs wide open seeing her naturally blonde pubic hair, she hadn't shaved in several days. Her pink little pussy had moisture glistening at the open . I wiped out the precum from her pussy so that I could feel the tightness of her pussy. I ran the head of myrick up and down and popped it into her with a hard thrust as she screamed out in a low tone *******. I slowly stroked her pussy until I felt her cumming on my dick. Her pussy was not that deep as I hit the hilt and she would moan each time I hit that spot. I turned her into all fours and entered her hole from behind watching as her tight pink pussy lips sucked onto my fat black dick. I pounded her hard because I knew I couldn't last that long with her tightness sucking me in that way. I pulled out and blew my chocolate love juice all down her ass crack . She fell asleep right afterwards and I woke her up around 5 in the morning with another round of fucking . I allowed her to stay over for two days of fucking. She was fucked out when she went to work because she was dragging all day. I don't know how long I will keep her on the job but for now I will enjoy this young tight pussy.

Back