Tell something nasty

Whenever hubby and I have our first cuck experience, he has already agreed to clean my pussy of every drop of cum and to suck the bulls dick clean and here's the best part, he wants the bull to fuck his ass while he's on his knees cleaning my used fuckhole clean! That's nasty and hot. lol
I'm over in Lafayette let's talk send me a message.

Whenever hubby and I have our first cuck experience, he has already agreed to clean my pussy of every drop of cum and to suck the bulls dick clean and here's the best part, he wants the bull to fuck his ass while he's on his knees cleaning my used fuckhole clean! That's nasty and hot. lol
Your husband knows his place and you know how to put him in it. He should eat cum and suck dick and take it in the ass regularly.

Is this like every time you meet a bull?

I want to do this exact same thing with my wife

Back