Tell something nasty

I've been with a few sets of biological sisters. Was seeing one and that one decided to bring her sister in to share in the fun of a BBC.♠️ When I had a threesome with one of those set's of sisters let's just say things got unspeakably naughty even between the two sisters!😈
That is fuckin hot,with this lifestyle exploding all over the world you will see more of this kind of activity! I would have tried to tap their mom too!

Toss up but probably the big one was a girl I used to see in high school after her and I ended up breaking up I used to go to a bookstore that had an arcade in the back with rooms and some had gloryholes. Ended up blowing a dude for a bit in the hole, he asked to come over and share the room so he could put his hands on my head. … it was her dad. And we still finished up. He tried to convince me to get back with her so he could see me more often but I declined. I went through just cause I was in the moment but when I had a clear head later I realized that was a horrible idea. Ended up never going back there.
They each would have had their hand on your leg at Thanksgiving dinner!

My wife and her friend fucked two BBC young studs in our house a few days ago….i was allowed to watch sitting at the end of the bed and they let me lick all the cum out of their pussies. Lat into the evening, after my wife’s bull had already nutted a fourth time in her and I had licked and sucked the cum off and from his cock and licked her pussy, my wife’s friend pulled her bulls cock from her pussy and had him shoot his load on my face and then once he finished, made me open up and stick it in my mouth…..as that bull then went to shower, the girls had me sitting in my chair, both fresh and dried cum all over my face and had me jerk off into a piece of Kleenex, teasing and giggling at me as I came into the Kleenex…me shooting my little load while a bunch of dried cum and fresh cum was dripping off my face….pretty humiliating as I finished, they had me use the Kleenex to wipe the last bulls wet load off my face. Wife didn’t let me wash up that night, had me go to sleep with dried cum all over my face….i think i ate about 7 loads out of pussies that night and had one shot on my face.

There's all kinds of nasty of course, but one of the nastiest I've done (or was at least in part guilty of) was when I had broken up with my first (white) boyfriend. We had been with each other for two years and we had some issues at that time. The last couple of months he had become kind of jealous for no reason whatsoever and that rather escalated one afternoon. I was really really angry and broke up with him. But that really didn't feel satisfying enough. He was completely in the wrong and I just wanted to hurt him I guess. So I texted a friend for the number of this black guy I knew was into me. We started texting which let to sexting and I let him know I wanted his cock (especially after he sent me an impressive dick pic). So not much more than an hour after me and my boyfriend broke up I was with this guy. I was there for one thing and he knew that. I wanted his cock inside of me.

I guess that was nasty enough as it is, but while I gave him a BJ he grabbed my phone and asked for my pin. He said he wanted to take some pics and since I was in a certain mood I let him. Well, sucking led to fucking and pics led to filming. We got into this kind of game where he made me say how his big black cock felt good inside and all and how he fucked so much better than my boyfriend. I don't know, it really turned me on to go along with that. So at one point he asked me if I should send the video he just took to my boyfriend. I thought it was still play though and I just moaned and said yes. When he showed me like the screen just before you send something and asked me again I knew he was serious and told him not to send it. He just smiled, gave a few hard thrusts and clicked the button anyway. That was proper nasty. I mean he shouldn't have done that when I said no, but of course I was at fault to. I did feel really guilty about it. My then ex was not amused at all.
Thats what I would call a finish punch 😅🙈

Only other thing really was met a dude a couple times who had a daddy kink I indulged him on. It was fun while it lasted but he wanted to become an exclusive thing and though I’m bi I still lean much more heavily towards women for romantic interest so yeah. Dude had to ruin a good thing for him. Hahaha
I've lost a few good casual lovers because they wanted to be exclusive and I just couldn't do that

There's all kinds of nasty of course, but one of the nastiest I've done (or was at least in part guilty of) was when I had broken up with my first (white) boyfriend. We had been with each other for two years and we had some issues at that time. The last couple of months he had become kind of jealous for no reason whatsoever and that rather escalated one afternoon. I was really really angry and broke up with him. But that really didn't feel satisfying enough. He was completely in the wrong and I just wanted to hurt him I guess. So I texted a friend for the number of this black guy I knew was into me. We started texting which let to sexting and I let him know I wanted his cock (especially after he sent me an impressive dick pic). So not much more than an hour after me and my boyfriend broke up I was with this guy. I was there for one thing and he knew that. I wanted his cock inside of me.

I guess that was nasty enough as it is, but while I gave him a BJ he grabbed my phone and asked for my pin. He said he wanted to take some pics and since I was in a certain mood I let him. Well, sucking led to fucking and pics led to filming. We got into this kind of game where he made me say how his big black cock felt good inside and all and how he fucked so much better than my boyfriend. I don't know, it really turned me on to go along with that. So at one point he asked me if I should send the video he just took to my boyfriend. I thought it was still play though and I just moaned and said yes. When he showed me like the screen just before you send something and asked me again I knew he was serious and told him not to send it. He just smiled, gave a few hard thrusts and clicked the button anyway. That was proper nasty. I mean he shouldn't have done that when I said no, but of course I was at fault to. I did feel really guilty about it. My then ex was not amused at all.
You are so hot!

For my wife and I, one story that comes to mind:

A number of months ago, my wife and I connected with a wonderful BBC Bull that travelled occasionally to our city. We would meet him at his chic hotel when he was in town, and honestly it was a great match for all. My wife and him got along really well, the sex was amazing, and I enjoyed being humiliated by both of them, and being allowed to watch and clean up on most occasions. She cherished becoming one of his regulars and always looked forward to his trips into town.

A few months into knowing him, he proposed a play date scenario to my wife, which she excitedly agreed to.

His trip into town had been cancelled by his work, but he still wanted to "play with her". So he setup a play date for her and one of his friends. My wife and I had never met this friend before, and we also found out later that it was only to be her joining this guy on a play date.

About two weeks later, wearing the sexy outfit that her Bull picked out for her (short white skirt and tight blue top with no bra or panties), I drove my wife to a bar/restaurant where she would meet her new friend. As per her Bull's instructions, I dropped her off and went back home.

I got a few texts from her throughout the night, just saying she was okay. I learned later that she wasn't allowed to send anything sexual to me until she left his friend, so she could concentrate her attention on him. And after four long hours, I got a text telling me to pick her up from his apartment.

When I picked her up from his place, her hair was dishevelled, her outfit a wrinkled mess, but a look of satisfied exhaustion filled her face.

She told me later at home that she absolutely loved being commanded by her Bull to go meet and have sex with a random stranger. It also helped that this friend was very dominant as well. He had her perform tasks like go to the bathroom and send him a picture of her with just her shoes on. And they apparently gave the Uber driver from the bar to his place quite a show. At his place, the friend setup a camera and recorded them fucking to send to her Bull.

I have begged for that video, but still to this day have never seen it.

My wife has said this was one of her kinkiest play dates because the guy was a complete stranger, and that she also felt she needed to show him a really good time because her Bull organized the play date, and so, she found herself trying really hard to satisfy him and put on a really good show for her Bull.

Of course he didn‘t deserve it. But thats the really nasty and also really hot point. It doesent care you that moment. You only wanted to be satisified by that big black piece of god ☺️

That is „this one moment“ i love so mutch in all sexy histories and fantasies 😍

Whenever hubby and I have our first cuck experience, he has already agreed to clean my pussy of every drop of cum and to suck the bulls dick clean and here's the best part, he wants the bull to fuck his ass while he's on his knees cleaning my used fuckhole clean! That's nasty and hot. lol

Whenever hubby and I have our first cuck experience, he has already agreed to clean my pussy of every drop of cum and to suck the bulls dick clean and here's the best part, he wants the bull to fuck his ass while he's on his knees cleaning my used fuckhole clean! That's nasty and hot. lol
I am seeing more and more white couples who both want to serve black men. They want to surrender all five of their tight white holes to be resized for black cock use!

Last edited:
Back