Telephone repairmen day 4, again 4 repairmen true story #11

60Jeff

Couple
From
OH, US
My wife was now totally beyond herself with being excited with anticipation. For 3 days in a row, she has had first 2 BBC's in our bed, with her fucking them like there was no tomorrow, directing them to first suck on this tit then the other, to finger her asshole, her pussy, suck her clit, stick the cock in her mouth and to fuck her. The second day the 2 guys showed up unexpectedly, and much to her delight, as she gave them an open invitation, and they ran with it. The second day they took over, they were the ones who were directing the activities, they were shoving cocks up her pussy and down her throat at will, sucking and twisting her nipples until she cried out in pain, she loved it, the expression on her face was of pure delight.

The 3 rd, was a total surprise as they brought along 2 other repairmen, and presented her with the challenge of fucking 4 young BBC's, which if you're following the progression of her stories you read last week, of how the 4 of them with prior planning, used her like a fucking machine. One had their cock at all times either in her mouth, her asshole or her cunt, at no time was a hole empty, and they had a rythmn going where first it was in the pussy, then the asshole fucking her and pounding her ass for all they were worth, I swear when she was being DP'd, I thought she was going to jump out of her skin, the grunts, the oh my God's were deafening, whenever she could muster a sound or words, with a 9" cock stuffed in her mouth, she was sucking the black off of the cocks. Then they would remove their cocks from her asshole and immeateately shove it down her throat, and that is where they would cum, filling her throat with their thick white cum, she never once gagged, but at time I thought she might, they were unloading huge amounts of cum in her mouth

She was out of control, and they took advantage of the situation, much to her delight..

On today she was just giddy with hope that her 4 black studs would show up again today, and fuck her. She told me that she was now hooked on her 4 studs, and couldn't wait for them to show up and use her, she said she no longer was thinking of being out looking for a guy to fuck, she only wanted her 4 black studs, and no other dicks would do..

She was again lying in the sun naked at our pool, but she was so fucking horny that she had a butt plug shoved up her ass, while she was fucking herself with her favorite black dildo, she said she was just so turned on with the thoughts of the past few days, and with the hope that they wouldn't disappoint her, that she just had to cum a few times before they showed up.

Well like clock work they showed up just about the same time as before, they knocked on the gate, and I got up to let them in, this time she didn't get up, she stayed on the chair and continued to fuck herself with her dildo. The 4 of them came in and they were instantly excited to see and watch her fuck herself. The one guy commented on how good her cunt looked with a huge black dildo up it, and exclaimed on how she was ramming it home, he bent down and pulled on the butt plug to fuck her ass with it. She came again, and said it was time for them to come to the bedroom.

She and the 4 BBC's all went into the bedroom, I took up my position to be able to watch all of the action, all 4 were naked before you could blink and eye, and they told her to get on all 4's, doggy position. One guy was lying beneath her her sucking on her tits, twisting and biting her nipples, while another shoved his cock as far as it would go down her throat. Of course she had a 9" black as coal cock fucking her cunt, pounding the living hell out of her.

This wasn't a smooth type operation as the day before, with each guy taking turns, in a controlled manner, this was a free for all. Guys were switching off from one position to another, just using her like a rag doll, and she was loving it. They finally got into a rythmn, with just one roughly playing with her tits and nipples, and the other guy fucking her cunt for all he was worth. She had at least for orgasims by now and she was starting to sweat, they were working her over pretty good, and they were sweating up a storm.

So here is how they used my wife that day, each one fucked her as hard and as fast as possible, stretching the opening of her pussy, stretching the walls and actually turning her pussy into a ravaged cunt. After each guy blew his wad deep into her tunnel, the next guy was on her cunt like white on rice, I mean no more than 10 seconds could have elapsed, she was never without a BBC stuffed up her cunt fucking her for all he was worth.

The banter btw the guys was quite vocal, as they had become very comfortable now in our bedroom, and with me being there. There were comments of her being asked if she wanted another cock up her cunt, did she want her cunt to be filled with their seed, was she their black cock whore. She was beyond help now, she cried out yes to each of their questions, and told them to not stop fucking her.

After number 2 fucked her, she was now, much to her delight, being covered with a frothy sticky cream pie, that was coating the outside of her cunt, and her inner thighs, When #3 drove his cock in it slipped in her hole with little effort, she was so slick from the 2 previous guys cum, The noise of him slamming his cock as deep and as hard as he could was deafening, his thighs smacking her ass, with each stroke. She begged them to remove her butt plug and fuck her in the ass, and they just laughed and told her no, today they were going to use her cunt, as hard as they could, they wanted her cunt to be stretched and abused as much as possible, they wanted her lips to be swollen, and raw, and they wanted all of their cum deep inside of her cunt, and covering her cunt on the outside, none of their cum would go in her ass or mouth today, they asked her if she wanted her cunt to be abused and left swollen, and she cried out fuck yes!

"Use me like the slut cunt that I am", she was shoving her ass back into each of their thrusts so that she looked like a jack hammer. When #4 got ready to stick his cock in he pulled out the butt plug just a little, and shoved it back in a couple of times, she was begging to be fucked in the ass now, and he just laughed, and told her to shut up and to take his cock now, with that he rammed it home, he was the biggest of the cocks, and she let out a squeal of delight, he fucked her hard for 10 minutes straight, sweat was dripping off of his forehead onto her ass, with each stroke she was moaning and groaning and begging him to shoot his hot load deep into her pussy, make my pussy your cunt. When he finally came, she collapsed on the bed in a heap, with the 4 guys high fiveing them for a job well done, she recovered quickly, she reached down btw her legs to her cunt and inner thighs, and began to scoop/wipe up all of the creampie, from her body, and after 4 guys all cumming twice in her cunt,, depositing 8 loads of hot sticky black cum, she was coated, it was hard to find her cunt if it wasn't for her swollen pussy lips. They all took a few turns of sticking their cocks into her mouth as she continued to clean herself, and a few pulls and twists of her nipples, as they were getting dressed to leave,

When she fully realized that their fuck session was over, and she came down from the high she was on, she begged them not to leave, not to take their cocks away from her cunt, not to leave her all alone without a BBC to fuck her. She told them she loved being gang banged by them, loved the fact that they were only there to dump a load or 2 of black seed into her cunt, and begged them to gang bang her some more.

They all said, not to worry, that they would be back, tomorrow if possible, but they are on the clock and do have to do some work today, or they'll get fired. They all told her that her's was the best fucking pussy they had ever had, and that she was one wild and desirable fucking cunt, that they would back as often as they could, and they told her that now she belonged to their cocks, and that her cunt, mouth, and asshole was theirs to do with what they wanted, when ever they wanted, she had a big smile on her face and told them of course I belong to you.

With that the 4 of them left, leaving her naked and used on the bed, barely able to stand up, when she finally did, so much cum dripped down out of her pussy, sliding down her thighs, big clumps dropping on the floor, that she was wild with passion. Any cum that fell on the floor, she was on her hands and knees slurpping it up, she couldn't get enough of their cum.

She begged me to come fuck her, she said she was uncontrolable right now she needed to be fucked at least one more time. We fucked for 20 min., and I deposited enough cum to keep her happy, for a few minutes, she was now telling me she had to get in the car and drive around and try to find more BBC to fuck. I calmed her down with using her dildo on her, and she settled back down to lying in the sun, and letting the sun bake any remaining cum on her pussy to a hard cake like substance, she said it was tightening and made her memory of the whole day more vivid. She continued to fuck herself off on on the rest of the day, and I couldn''t count how many times she came that day from them and her dildo.

She begged me to please fuck her again tonight, she told me that she is now uncontrollable, she must have sex all of the time, or she is not happy, and of course, we already knew that, as it was quite evident, that she was a nympho, and she lived for cock, and her cunt was open to any and all. She explained that she was unable to think of anything else other than their BBC's, and how she wanted them day and night, she asked me if she could have them stay for an overnight fuck session, she said her nympho cravings for cock was such that she didn't want to be without a cock in either her mouth or her asshole or her cunt all day and night.

She explained that now that she was in this condition, life might have to change around here, as her cunt was now in charge of our life.

Last edited:
nice.. rock hard here reading this... I kept waiting for two of those BBC in her pussy.. :)
There are many more situations to relive and to tell of her exploits, be patient, all good things come to those who wait. There isn't anything sexual that she hasn't accomplished, the stories will be told all in good, time, Glad you enjoyed it, I know I did when it happened.

Back