taxi

many years ago had big row with boyfriend so bad I called cab and packed personal things and got in cab crying with no idea where to go just told driver to drive,driver asked if I was ok I told him that I needed time to think about what I was going to do ,he pulled into macdonalds car park went inside and returned carrying a coffee for me we sat there and I cursed my boyfriend he told me that boyfriend was crazy for splitting up if I was his girlfriend he would keep hold of me as I was beautiful,i thanked him and told him he was sweet leaning over I kissed his cheek next thing I knew we was kissing wildly my hand slid down to his lap feeling through his trousers that he was hard he took out his cock it was solid as a rock and biggest cock my hand had trouble gripping it when I slid hand over helmet he unzipped my jean dress and was fingering me hard I could hear my pussy as it got wetter I pushed his hand harder whispered to him give me it all pushing his hand all into me I come moaning loudly he asked me to tell him that I loved him fuck me rather than boyfriend ,I sat on his lap feeling him stretch me open told him I love him fuck me with his massive black cock he thrust up making me scream out he said I was his slut now as I come when he come he cuddled me I felt safe with him he said he had to go back to office would I go with him told him I would if he wanted me to, back at office he told me that there was flat above and I could shower he took me upstairs watching as I undressed I got in shower he told me to come into room naked when walked into room there was 5 men naked watching film I sat on couch next to one man who started touching me opening legs wide he started licking me one of them I took hold his cock and sucked him then looked down see cock pulled out mouth slide down body felt him enter my pussy I was in ecstacy then felt myself picked up legs around him being fucked then lowered down saw driver laying on back cock hard felt my bum touch his cock felt it enter me mixed pleasure and pain another man walked in and stood by me I just saw he had dreadlocks couldn't see his face but when he spoke I knew him his girlfriend was friend from garage told me joe would fuck for ages and knew how to please when lull said I needed toilet and shower asked joe if he like wash my back joe got in shower with me and he loved me licking him allover had great session with joe thought he was greatest sex I had,when got back with boyfriend joe would phone us and even invited us to wedding telling me he was going fuck me would I like him fuck me and was I wet ,dancing with joe to smooch song I felt him press hard cock into me I told him I wasn't wearing undies and was waiting for him he led me through door and halfway up spiral stairs he fucked me after led me back to dancefloor I could feel joes come run down my leg,

Back