Tattoos n tans lines

Staring at the picture and wondering - what is about this woman that gets me so hard and turned on?
It's the complete package - combination of lot of things.

Mrs. Mikey, you are real life wonder woman. You keep getting sexier, more desirable. The mere mortals have a pussy, yours a gateway to heavenly pleasure. I know this thread is about tanlines, but I love your hair style in this pic, suits you well. And please keep wearing the heels in your pics.

Jealous of all the lucky bastards who got to play with you. I know this website is for women primarily looking for black men (and I ain't one), but if I could wave a magic wand, things I would do with you..😂
Love the very sight of you. Thanks for sharing the pic.

Staring at the picture and wondering - what is about this woman that gets me so hard and turned on?
It's the complete package - combination of lot of things.

Mrs. Mikey, you are real life wonder woman. You keep getting sexier, more desirable. The mere mortals have a pussy, yours a gateway to heavenly pleasure. I know this thread is about tanlines, but I love your hair style in this pic, suits you well. And please keep wearing the heels in your pics.

Jealous of all the lucky bastards who got to play with you. I know this website is for women primarily looking for black men (and I ain't one), but if I could wave a magic wand, things I would do with you..😂
Love the very sight of you. Thanks for sharing the pic.
OMG thanks sweetheart for all the kind words..My life story has been a wired and crazy one and i really feel I have been blessed in so many way and one is I have so many people who enjoy my post ...I try to take care of my self and up at least 3 or 4 times a week working out..and it not easy and my biggest fan is my hubby who lets me be me...I never Bragg but people everyday at work and other places can't believe that next may I will be 50..but hey I feel like 25..and don't plan on stopping anytime soon...thanks to you and all my fans you guys are the greatest... XOXOXO

Back