Tattoo with her black masters name ?

I haven't gotten any yet but I would .. but it would have to be dedicated more to the entire Black race rather than just one certain Black Stud's name .. Don't get me wrong, I love respect and obey black men but they are kinda 'nomadic' by nature and I'm not sure how long they'll be around or keep me as their 'bitch' or 'fuckhole' or anything else they see our relationship as being. Actual names can be trouble in a relationship with a black man, but just knowing that ONLY BLACK COCK will ever enter me my whole life then it's exciting to have that tattooed on me in some way.:blackheart:Dana

I have been around the IR lifestyle for most of my life and I am over 60 and yes I am very active. Most relationships last a few years at best and when they end you have some ink that can be a problem. I have some ink but i don't have anyone's name on me, not even my late wife's. From my point of view I don't need a tat to tell me that i have control of a woman. I have women that have been coming to me for years that love what my cock does to them, the tat with a name is just incriminating evidence

Like Torpedo said.. it could be a real problem if you break up with your black lover... I've had sex with a few guys with names on their Tats, and from what they say, it's caused a few problems.. so it happens with guys also..

Back