Tampa cock wanted for couple to play

wewannafuck

Couple
Real Person
Alright boys, I’m looking for a big cock for me and my boyfriend to share. We’ll tag team and deepthroat you until you cum. You can fuck me after. He’s not gay or bi, but it’s my fantasy and he agreed. Can be a regular Tampa thing if we all have fun. Private message if interested…….

Last edited:
Alright boys, I’m looking for a big cock for me and my boyfriend to share. We’ll tag team and deepthroat you until you cum. You can fuck me after. He’s not gay or bi, but it’s my fantasy and he agreed. Can be a regular Tampa thing if we all have fun. Private message if interested…….
Quick trip to Tampa with time to play Fri night by airport

Sexy as fuck! Tit fuck time! And those nipple are needing some attention!

Not judging. He's confident as a man but not yet as a cuck. A word of caution it takes a lot many than confidence. But you'll see after he does it. His silence on the way home will be awkward. But good luck!
This isn’t our first time lol. And he’s not a cuck. It’s a threesome. Anyway, go somewhere else.

This isn’t our first time lol. And he’s not a cuck. It’s a threesome. Anyway, go somewhere else
Last reply I promise but in 12 years of meeting women, meeting couples, and meeting cucks and bulls you are really blowing my mind. So let me guess he's not gay..or bi but I take it that it wasn't super hard to convince him. You don't even have to reply just never thought a cuck and mean not a cuck man like that exists🤯.

Back