Tampa BBC

Hey man, we are looking for a BBC to some be a regular with me and my tiny blonde hotwife. She wants us to tag team her 2-4 times per month. We live in the Inverness area, but we are good with getting a hotel somewhere closer to you.

And btw, nothing gay between the guys…just you and me fucking her silly for a couple hours. She likes rough and she loves when you cum inside her.

Let me know.

Last edited:
Hey man, we are looking for a BBC to some be a regular with me and my tiny blonde hotwife. She wants us to tag team her 2-4 times per month. We live in the Inverness area, but we are good with getting a hotel somewhere closer to you.

And btw, nothing gay between the guys…just you and me fucking her silly for a couple hours. She likes rough and she loves when you cum inside her.

Let me know.

Oh wow I’ll be in Brooksville June 16-18. Got a room too 👌🏾 love to chat!

Let me know.
Damn that's hot love to be your guy !.

She hasn't been blacked yet.Ive finally talked her into it,but your size might scare her

Attachments

• received_1370366253805111.mp4
    611.5 KB
Back