Tall women 5’8 +?

Are there really? In my experience, most men like to be taller than their female psrtnere.
The woman who's sex got me hooked on white pussy was tall. She continues to be the prototype in my head, even subconsciously. That said, I have not gotten hotter than for some short women. Something about them...Moral of the story: when she's hot, she's hot - when she's not, she's not...height is neither a deal maker or deal breaker to this guy.

Now days it nice to see women who look great that are over 6' tall. I had two remarkable nights with a woman who was 6'4" great boobs nice body and loved to fuck. I'm 6'2"

No it dose not matter when your getting pumped full of seed and having multiple orgasm all your inhibitions are suspended in time and place as your overwhelmed with desire and cravings for each other and then letting go that joy of satisfaction is worth it. Turn her over and start again and shoot another large load inside her making her moan and groan with delight what more could a woman need after a hard day at work and the man feels drained and refreshed

Back