Tall Experienced Dominant Bull in Chicago

Tallbbc4you

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
IL, US
Spring is here and i'm looking for a couple or single woman to play with regularly (1x2 a month).
If you can host that's a plus. If not i can host in my west loop condo. I am not restricted to chicago as i can travel to the burbs and nw indiana.
Check out my profile and shoot me a message. serious inquiries only. Looking for a repeat fwb. Experienced with Hotwives/Pawgs.

Spring is here and i'm looking for a couple or single woman to play with regularly (1x2 a month).
If you can host that's a plus. If not i can host in my west loop condo. I am not restricted to chicago as i can travel to the burbs and nw indiana.
Check out my profile and shoot me a message. serious inquiries only. Looking for a repeat fwb. Experienced with Hotwives/Pawgs.
Anyone in Chicago ?

Hello, NW burbs here interested!

Back