Talk to someone about bnwo/bbc

Just saw a new facebook posting that is sure to elicit many many comments and is worth taking a look. The post shows a good-looking young white couple on honeymoon in Africa with one black tribal man having his arm around the wife and 3 more black guys standing behind. The second photo in the post has a caption "one year later" of the white wife holding a black baby and standing next to her smiling husband. The comments were pouring in quickly within the first ten minutes of the post. It is worth watching these comments since the post is much more visible to mainstream population.

Just saw a new facebook posting that is sure to elicit many many comments and is worth taking a look. The post shows a good-looking young white couple on honeymoon in Africa with one black tribal man having his arm around the wife and 3 more black guys standing behind. The second photo in the post has a caption "one year later" of the white wife holding a black baby and standing next to her smiling husband. The comments were pouring in quickly within the first ten minutes of the post. It is worth watching these comments since the post is much more visible to mainstream population.
What would I search to look at it?

And you obviously did not bring enough for the whole class.
If you don't get it I'm older than I think lol

Back