Taking on 2 bbc

I never planned it but I was given the pleasure of 3 BBCs in one night. I was with hubs at a random sex club when one Jamaican accent beauty approached my hubs while he was getting me doggy. The man asked hubs if he could fuck me. Crazy dream come true. He laid me down made slowly passionately made love to me until he came. His friend was right there waiting, so BBC #2 fucked me, hard came but not before condom broke and he shot his load deep in my pussy, oops!!! 3rd BBC (evidently another friend) put me on all fours and started fucking me doggy. BBC #1 came back and I sucked his cock until he shot a big thick load down my throat. One of the craziest 90 minutes of my life!!! I never knew anybody's name and ofcourse they never knew mine!!

Not sure if that's something where "advice" by arbitrary poeple will help. :D If you wanna try it then do it, otherwise let it be. ;)

i've shared my ex with other men, so we had our threesomes, etc. and for her being with two men at the same time was nothing new. i always liked the idea of her having sex with two other men while i would be watching. Experiencing her pleasure while i was part of the threesomes was great, no doubt, but seeing her with two men from a different angle where i would be able to get a better view of the action and not just the POV of a physical participant was definitely on my list. We had discussed it and were looking but it never happened. Unfortunately we wouldn't find the right guys to do that with. :( Good luck @SamandJo and lots of fun!

Two Black men are sooo much fun. Sucking on a Black cock while getting fucked by his friend is an awesome experience. I would do it often if given the chance. Just relax and have a lot of fun.

Both times we were involved in a 2 bbc on one were spontaneous and very different. Yes try it but control things until you are sure everyone is on the same page.

Back