Tacoma,wa couple looking.

noodle

Couple
From
AZ, US
We are looking for a fit aggressive and chill bbc. We can host, looking for a honest and clean brotha to be a regular, when we feel like it, someone who is not pushy because we do have lifes. She is pregnant at the moment but would love to suck a bbc. Lets me know, we are located in tacoma washington. And we arent new to this.

Attachments

• 20180207_144627.jpg
    20180207_144627.jpg
    617.7 KB · Views: 140
We are looking for a fit aggressive and chill bbc. We can host, looking for a honest and clean brotha to be a regular, when we feel like it, someone who is not pushy because we do have lifes. She is pregnant at the moment but would love to suck a bbc. Lets me know, we are located in tacoma washington. And we arent new to this.
Looking good in Washington!

I'm in Kent and always love to get my dick sucked.

Still looking?

Back