Taboo fantasies

I'm not sure if it's considered "taboo" especially on this website. But my biggest fantasy is having my girlfriend stolen from me and turned into a complete slut by one or more large black men. I want her to be so entranced by another man that she cheats on me and I want him to take her. She swings with me and let's me watch her fuck but RARELY does she do anything that i'd consider truly "slutty" I wanna be locked out of a room while she's getting absolutely plowed and made into a whore. I want to have no control.

Too bad she loves me too much :p

I'm not sure if it's considered "taboo" especially on this website. But my biggest fantasy is having my girlfriend stolen from me and turned into a complete slut by one or more large black men. I want her to be so entranced by another man that she cheats on me and I want him to take her. She swings with me and let's me watch her fuck but RARELY does she do anything that i'd consider truly "slutty" I wanna be locked out of a room while she's getting absolutely plowed and made into a whore. I want to have no control.

have you shared your fantasy with her?

My ultimate fantasy is to be sitting in my living room listening to my wife be used in our bedroom by black men. I watch them walk around my house naked. Their big cocks swinging between their legs wet with my wife’s juices.View attachment 5344654View attachment 5344655

when you’re making love to your wife, her moans are natural and part of the moment with you.

But when she’s alone with another man, her
moans take on a whole new meaning.

I fantasize about mine also turned into a street whore for such a dominant man.

I love stories like yours , your GF is a slut and onece she tryed BBC she will not come back to your thing , i wish I could give her what she deserves , good luck and keep us updated on her progression

Back