Sydney Australia

Still no African Americans wanting me in Sydney ☹️
There are plenty of black men in Sydney online and out and about. But bumping into them online really depends if you’re comfortable posting face pics or not.

If you aren’t keen to post face pics then try “fetlife”, quite a few bbcs there if you search “Sydney” and there is also a bbc gangbang crew that post regularly too.

You could also try POF and just set your profile to “hidden”. Members can’t see you but you can search them, and you can also search by ethnicity. Comes in handy when you are only into black men.

Just be straight up from the start and blunt about what you are looking for. The responses may surprise you.

Likewise with Melbourne! Melbourne is the place to be for that BBC fix you are after. Do you realise how many guys travel from the states especially to visit and live in Melbourne, it’s BBC heaven.

You just have to look in the right places.
Enough BBC in Sydney to make it worth my while starting to learn French and Mandika (Mandingo) Lol.

Likewise with Melbourne! Melbourne is the place to be for that BBC fix you are after. Do you realise how many guys travel from the states especially to visit and live in Melbourne, it’s BBC heaven.

You just have to look in the right places.
Enough BBC in Sydney to make it worth my while starting to learn French and Mandika (Mandingo) Lol.
Where can i meet them? They seem few and far between.

Where can i meet them? They seem few and far between.
See my previous post about fetlife, pof etc. POF does work best as you can search specifically by ethnicity. Just be open about what you are looking for from the very start.

Even join some of the local Instagram fitness pages and DM guys you are interested in. It’s a crazy world now, so easy to make connections if you are straight forward about what you are searching for.

Back