Surrounded by BBC

I LOVE THIS THREAD!!!!!
I have never been with more than one person, but one day I want to be surround by multiple BIG BLACK COCKS, there to use me as they wish!!!!!! A TOTAL BBC FUCK SLUT!!!!!!!
What are you waiting on Patty, get out there and Get r Done. You will enjoy it like nothing words can explain. You'll wish you started sooner. Bareback or condoms should be on your mind, how many is next. 4 is ok 5 to 6 better. If you want more several will want to repeat. Just let them have you, give yourself to it. Then let me know how it turned out. Every last detail.

This young girl is in for the time of her life, they all will fuck her, shoot her full of black cum and come back and do her again. Nothing compares to being totally fucked , sensor over load. Ever wonder why the repeat of this event is over 98%
Ohh, she is about my size, can I replace her in that group

What are you waiting on Patty, get out there and Get r Done. You will enjoy it like nothing words can explain. You'll wish you started sooner. Bareback or condoms should be on your mind, how many is next. 4 is ok 5 to 6 better. If you want more several will want to repeat. Just let them have you, give yourself to it. Then let me know how it turned out. Every last detail.

Well Honey, I have walked down this road since I posted that note. I have had the pleasure of playing with 5 young BBC Studs that used me and broke me in!!!!!! then they brought in friends and I ended up with 9 BBC Studs using me!!!!! I have CUM to love being used by MULITIPLE MEN and do it every chance I get. I LOVE IT!!!!!!!

1-png.1396720

2-png.1396721

3-png.1396722

#3651 subhub174014, Today at 3:02 PM
How many tribal studs did she take? All... Some... Some much cock and cum!

Well Honey, I have walked down this road since I posted that note. I have had the pleasure of playing with 5 young BBC Studs that used me and broke me in!!!!!! then they brought in friends and I ended up with 9 BBC Studs using me!!!!! I have CUM to love being used by MULITIPLE MEN and do it every chance I get. I LOVE IT!!!!!!!
I knew I liked you.

My wife has been airtight several times and she said three big blackcocks is all she can handle. The three total of thirty three inchs of black cock in her body and one as fat as my arm. The first time she fuck this guy she came three times before she got it all the way in her little tight cunt.
i have gone in to uncontrolled orgasm before, its wonderful

Back