Surrounded by BBC

love the take it if you want it mentality of Black Men! in their defense, they might have developed that due to white men taking whatever they want! maybe due to white guilt, i never was like that. there's also plenty of other reasons i've always been insecure. leading me to grow up as a sissy white boy

point is, i love seeing how Black Men act in a gangbang! believe it shows their if you want it take it mentality. their confidence is attractive! now grown up, i may be more confident but still am attracted to being submissive. regardless, i'm still inferior to Black Men! goes without saying, but if i had my choice, i'd be the white girl in a gangbang! i'd be the center of attention so confidence would come naturally. being submissive & the only girl, it'd be mostly up to the men to make things happen. i'd love to be a girl surrounded by Black Men with the if you want it, take it mentality!

always love it when a white girl suddenly stops sucking BBC because she's cumming from the BBC fucking her pussy! she's too weak to keep her lips tightly around His BBC! she lifts her head up off His BBC or maybe in this case it's the Black Man holding her hair. then she moans loudly!

another thing i love about gangbangs is that they don't know how she's feeling. maybe she came & has nothing left in her. regardless, the Black Men are still just shoving their BBCs in her holes! Others crowd in, slapping their BBCs against her face/body or wait for her to give handjobs! By some point, white girls are probably so worn out that the only thing keeping them upright are the Black Men!

Feel kind of bad taking pleasure in girls being pushed past their limits. Should be grateful for girls that will get gangbanged as opposed to others who only take one BBC at a time. On the other hand, i'd imagine that some girls take pleasure in the same things i do

surrounded but only 1 BBC in her! at least she's double fisting 2! also know this is only a gif so not seeing much. just wish they had made the gif at a moment in which she was stuffed! guess it's a good time because of how hard that Black Man is ramming against her ass! it's probably causing her to shake so badly that she couldn't properly suck a BBC!

despite her being surrounded, love that her legs are long enough that her heels stick out the other side of the Black Men. would love to crawl up there. bumped into & stepped on by Black Men who are focused on their white slut! i move my face close to one of her heels to kiss, lick, & suck on them. it's not easy since they're fucking her so hard that she can't keep her leg still. in trying, i get kicked in the face!

Back