Surrounded by BBC

This looks like Saturday night at Fight Night UFC when Dan and John come up to watch the fights and the little lady gets some black dick. But Saturday night Dan brought his little brother with them. He is eighteen years old and never had white pussy before. So when Dan introduced his brother to us the wife walked over to him and felt his dick and said holy fuck two of these fat black dick. I don't know how much of the fights we watch but what a fuck show they put on with the wife. I think most of the night she had dick in every hole. Dan's little brother has a uncut big fat dick like his brother and he was so tore up about how hot my blonde was was he was cumming every five minutes. I even got some pussy one time when Dan was drinking a beer. When they had to leave and was putting their cloths on Joey Dan's little brother had to fuck her one more time and when he put that fat black dick in her she pulled his head down and kissed his deep and he never lasted three minutes. Her the bed the couch and every thing around was covered in black cum. Joey asked if he could come back sometime and she just smiled.

Back