Super Bowl 50 and beyond...

Those Broncos cover all the checkpoints. Great pass rush with great corners on the outside & can stop the run. Not to mention the hard hitting safeties.

I know what u mean cause I'm a Ravens fan & right now we can stop the run & pass rush (way better when Sizzle returns). Once we upgrade our secondary I think we're gonna make some noise again.

ok. I have to ask the obvious question here, Defense, Ravens, Defense. Patriots have an average defense. So how do you guys keep losing to them?

ok. I have to ask the obvious question here, Defense, Ravens, Defense. Patriots have an average defense. So how do you guys keep losing to them?

Our defense has been worse than theirs since Ed Reed & Ray left. Last year in the playoffs we had practice squad corners out there. Giving up a flea flicker...... Smh

Or maybe it is just that they have no receivers, a quarterback who is more hype than substance, no offensive line, and a limited defense. lol.

Our defense has been worse than theirs since Ed Reed & Ray left. Last year in the playoffs we had practice squad corners out there. Giving up a flea flicker...... Smh

Or maybe it is just that they have no receivers, a quarterback who is more hype than substance, no offensive line, and a limited defense. lol.

Sometimes, and I think it's the case with the Patriots and Ravens, you just chalk it up to being a bad matchup for the team that's perennially on the losing end, and that has almost everything to do with scheme and personnel.

Well there u go. Once we restructure Flacco contract we will be good. Besides Ravens vs Patriots have been pretty even over the years. I know this because both my little brothers are Pats fans. The pain of defeat isn't always on my end.

Sometimes, and I think it's the case with the Patriots and Ravens, you just chalk it up to being a bad matchup for the team that's perennially on the losing end, and that has almost everything to do with scheme and personnel.

I will tell you honestly. Bellichick is a brilliant coach. But he has such an incredible relationship with Tom. Tom Terrific is not going to be around for much longer. I truly fear what happens when he retires. They have absolutely no one to back him up.

Back