suggestions for rose pose for BBC ( indoor )

I would love to see her in gym wear posing and opening up her hot pussy and ass . Even in the gym changing rooms spread wide
thank you very much for your response but that's going to be awkward as rose does not go to a gym , plus they have to be indoors ideas ,

pretty rose, afraid to expose your desire of beeing a married white slut for black mens cock, dont be shy bb, let ours black cock feed and stretch your sweet tight pussy white whore, i want to se you ride a black dildo and see how your pale pussy clind to it, heard you moan pretty rose

pretty rose, afraid to expose your desire of beeing a married white slut for black mens cock, dont be shy bb, let ours black cock feed and stretch your sweet tight pussy white whore, i want to se you ride a black dildo and see how your pale pussy clind to it, heard you moan pretty rose
I would love to take a naughty pic with a black dildo but this request will have to wait as my old black dildo has worn out and I need to replace it if you look at my media pics I have some as you like to see with a black dildo and my white pussy contrast is excellent

I would love to take a naughty pic with a black dildo but this request will have to wait as my old black dildo has worn out and I need to replace it if you look at my media pics I have some as you like to see with a black dildo and my white pussy contrast is excellent
[/
i love it, you know we are all dying to be the first big black cock to enter your small hairless pussy and fill it with our seed, it would be exelent to cum deep in your womb married slut

I know a few black men want to be the first to fuck me and I fantasies about being fucked by a black men on a regular basis I cum sooooooo strong when i'm thinking about it mmmmmmmmmmm

and i want you to cum pretty rose, iwant you to come all over my cock see it cover with your juices running down my bolls and your legs, how you fantasies about been fuck, slow, nice and smotth or fast and strong, fuck your small pussy til its swollen
belive me I cum a lot maybe one day that might just happen but right now its my fantasy I love a strong fuck and some times a long slow stroke smoth fuck mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I have to go sorry some thing needs attention now

untitled1.png is theses 2 naughty pics ok sorry you didn't hear me moan hope you like the pics x

Attachments

• untitled2.png
    untitled2.png
    133.8 KB · Views: 1
Back