Sugarbabies for BBC Daddies?

Balaguy

Male
Real Person
From
PA, US
Any ladies ever have been or wanted to have a BBC sugar daddy?

I had a young (late 20's) white sub sugarbaby for while, but alas such things are not permanent.

Not talking about salaries or pay to play prostitutes, just ladies that like mature, generous BBC. Any age ladies....tell your stories.

This happen to anyone else?

Here's an idea ladies post a pic if you want that, but guys get to call you out if they know you are a catfish.....

Guys have to say when and where they tried to meet.

I'm in my forties - so too old to be anyone's sugarbaby now I guess, but if I had been more aware of the concept when I was younger it would have been something I'd been curious to explore. I think for a girl who's submissive and into older dominant guys that kind of dynamic could be wonderful - to feel spoiled and appreciated and able to experience D/s dynamic with a more experienced dominant black man. There's something really erotic about it.

I'm also interest to hear if anyone has had positive experiences.

I'm in my forties - so too old to be anyone's sugarbaby now I guess, but if I had been more aware of the concept when I was younger it would have been something I'd been curious to explore. I think for a girl who's submissive and into older dominant guys that kind of dynamic could be wonderful - to feel spoiled and appreciated and able to experience D/s dynamic with a more experienced dominant black man. There's something really erotic about it.

I'm also interest to hear if anyone has had positive experiences.
Well Lily please forgive me, but I beg to differ 40s is not too old if your sugar daddy is over 50.
I would be happy with a 40s sub who liked to dress up and be my little baby (just like ronnie sang). Now I would not want her to dress like a 20 year old, but 40s is when a woman can really rock that bombshell in a dress look.
At least to me.

Well Lily please forgive me, but I beg to differ 40s is not too old if your sugar daddy is over 50.
I would be happy with a 40s sub who liked to dress up and be my little baby (just like ronnie sang). Now I would not want her to dress like a 20 year old, but 40s is when a woman can really rock that bombshell in a dress look.
At least to me.
You are right, of course - age shouldn't be a restriction if the relationship works for both parties. In general, it's nice to dress up sexy for your man what ever your sexual dynamic is. And it's nice to feel spoiled and looked after, both ways!

I have no experience with much older black "daddies" with money. If it's purely about phyical aspects than I would prefer someone in my age group. But we all know it's about more than that. I think what many younger women are looking for is someone who can support them financially but also be a mentor to them. Some prefer the stricter type and some prefer the nicer type. So I think I would be open to it if we click.

But then again maybe I'm just saying this because I'm about to move to a city that I really can't afford and that makes me super anxious :cold:.

I have no experience with much older black "daddies" with money. If it's purely about phyical aspects than I would prefer someone in my age group. But we all know it's about more than that. I think what many younger women are looking for is someone who can support them financially but also be a mentor to them. Some prefer the stricter type and some prefer the nicer type. So I think I would be open to it if we click.

But then again maybe I'm just saying this because I'm about to move to a city that I really can't afford and that makes me super anxious :cold:.
What city? If I can ask.

Each to their own.. I can't get down with that life style. It's too much like ******* to me. I want a female who want to be with me, because of me. Not because l can give her. I am stingy or cheap.. I just want a female to be into me, and not my pockets..

Each to their own.. I can't get down with that life style. It's too much like ******* to me. I want a female who want to be with me, because of me. Not because l can give her. I am stingy or cheap.. I just want a female to be into me, and not my pockets..
You pay for pussy in shape or form. Directly or indirectly

I understand. But this ain’t match maker. I want to nutt and she wanna nutt! Don’t fuck me like I love you. Woman fuck me because them bills need to be paid. Fuck me like you trying to keep them lights on.

I understand. But this ain’t match maker. I want to nutt and she wanna nutt! Don’t fuck me like I love you. Woman fuck me because them bills need to be paid. Fuck me like you trying to keep them lights on.
Hey different strokes, for different folks.. I am not knocking your way of thinking.. It's just you way of thinking isn't right for me..

No offense to the guys on this thread, but I really enjoy what the ladies are saying.

I do have to say I find it odd to talk about the motives of attraction in a relationship on a site that is so focused on what could be called a fetish. I mean really is this the venue where anyone should make any comment that is bound to sound negative like comparisons to *******?
That is a very slick slope on this site friend and it sits in a glass house.

The motives of an open relationship just like the motives of why a married white man likes watching a specifically black man have sex with his wife are not ours to comment on. The point here and in a sugar relationship is thst everybody knows what the deal is and are happy.

Sarah I wish you luck in your move. LOL wish it was Philly.

Sway, well said. My relationship was open and we were both into it. I am a naturally gregarious guy, but she was cool that I got a kickout of buying her clothes that she could wear out wity me and look good in.

Of course there is a transactional and possessive aspect ....that's part of the thrill....minewas asub after all.

I remember a time when an ex I became friends with later told me she was unsure to let me know that her current boyfriend loved the expensive leather corset I bought heher (designed outer wear).

I told her I bought it to celebrate her form....I would be more upset if she DIDN'T wear it. I also hoped to hell I was NOT in her mind when she did. It was about her, for her.

Back