Suche einen BBC Hausfreunde in Bayern 2023?

BayernBBC

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
Germany
In erster Linie suche ich ein langfristiges BBC Bull Hausfreunde-Arrangement mit einem Paar in oder in der Nähe von Kitzingen, Würzburg oder Ansbach (andere Orte im Umkreis von 50 km sind noch großartig. Meine Verfügbarkeit nimmt mit der Entfernung ab, die ich reisen muss, um mich zu treffen). Ich spreche nur Englisch, also sind englische Sprecher ein "+" Charismatiker, fit, sauber und locker. Bitte lesen Sie mein Profil. Kontaktieren Sie mich bei Interesse.

Attachments

• 2gym.jpg
    2gym.jpg
    289.4 KB · Views: 184
  • Ready.jpg
    Ready.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 187
  • Waiting.jpg
    Waiting.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 179
From your profile: "No I won't share mine (fantasies) unless we gon' live 'em out" - How then would anyone know what to expect from you? 🤔
Anyways good luck!
I love an analytical critique. I feel however, that you misunderstand the context in the content: its not uncommon that the digital fetishist wants to spill forth their fantasies and have me do the same, with no intention whatsoever to do more than live life through a digital device. All talk. No action.
(my personal un-favorite: "what would you do to me"? That's as unimaginative as a story the has "The End" as the finale. Seeds need fertile soil, i.e. discussion to grow...anyway...)That is not the life I have lived thus far, nor do I choose this as a life choice in the future. Conversation should have the potential to decide a yes or no for action, not be a free adult fantasy blog ad-naseum. It's often easy to discern the wheat from the chaff considering YES NO MAYBE in meeting, having a date or just getting acquainted. What I don't have time for is to be the sexual guru/griot and the "audience" is/are "Fakes/Posers/one hand typing fap enthusiasts".

I'll share my fantasies, not just to pass the time of day for someone's entertainment. Life is a sport...I don't play the bench or miss scoring chatting with those riding said bench.

Last edited:
Back