Sub seeking dom with herpes

Not judging but as oppose to saying you're looking for someone who has herpes as well,why not just abstain. Ideally thats like 2 HIV+ people saying since they have the virus they might as well just hookup that it cant get any worse. Let's be smart & safe

Not judging but as oppose to saying you're looking for someone who has herpes as well,why not just abstain. Ideally thats like 2 HIV+ people saying since they have the virus they might as well just hookup that it cant get any worse. Let's be smart & safe
That makes no sense. Two people with same virus won't worsen it for each other at all.

Not judging but as oppose to saying you're looking for someone who has herpes as well,why not just abstain.

Because they're doing it right. They're fully disclosing the fact that they're HSV+ right off the bat. Extreme kudos for them. As @ticklemypleasure stated previously, this might be the most honest couple on BtoW.

Why not abstain? Would you? There are almost 160,000 members on this site. Statistically speaking, it's a guarantee that there are black gentlemen here who are HSV+, whether they publicly admit it or not. As long as they're being responsible and disclosing the truth, why should the pursuit of happiness stop because they've contacted an STD?

The following section of this post is for everyone on BtoW:

Before we make shameful or rude comments here, we need to take a minute and realize two things:

1) With the exception of "bug chasers", which I'd assume @ctfun13 are not, people do not voluntarily contract STDs. They're acquired from people who aren't honest with their lovers. If you want to shame someone, shame the people who don't get tested or who keep it a secret.

2) Before exercising the temptation to comment on this thread, stop and realize that this could potentially happen to any of us.

Please don't make assumptions or post fallacies about HSV. Take the time to educate yourself here.

Last edited:
As I stated when I first comnented,"I'm.not judging". It was a mere suggestion and I was giving my 2 cents. After all,its a blog and comments will be made & I'm certain if opinions or suggestions weren't valued the commentary option om the thread would be closed out. No need to be defensive,again no judgement over here

As I stated when I first comnented,"I'm.not judging". It was a mere suggestion and I was giving my 2 cents. After all,its a blog and comments will be made & I'm certain if opinions or suggestions weren't valued the commentary option om the thread would be closed out. No need to be defensive,again no judgement over here

Apologies for coming across as too harsh. The 2nd part of the post wasn't directed specifically at you, it's been edited to clarify that.

Because they're doing it right. They're fully disclosing the fact that they're HSV+ right off the bat. Extreme kudos for them. As @ticklemypleasure stated previously, this might be the most honest couple on BtoW.

Why not abstain? Would you? There are almost 160,000 members on this site. Statistically speaking, it's a guarantee that there are black gentlemen here who are HSV+, whether they publicly admit it or not. As long as they're being responsible and disclosing the truth, why should the pursuit of happiness stop because they've contacted an STD?

The following section of this post is for everyone on BtoW:

Before we make shameful or rude comments here, we need to take a minute and realize two things:

1) With the exception of "bug chasers", which I'd assume @ctfun13 are not, people do not voluntarily contract STDs. They're acquired from people who aren't honest with their lovers. If you want to shame someone, shame the people who don't get tested or who keep it a secret.

2) Before exercising the temptation to comment on this thread, stop and realize that this could potentially happen to any of us.

Please don't make assumptions or post fallacies about HSV. Take the time to educate yourself here.
Thanks for your post and no we are not bug chasers. People with hsv2 can still have healthy lives. And you're right that statistically speaking there are some who either have it and don't disclose or may not know they have it.

Appreciate the support on here but were still at a loss to find a dom willing to admit he has it too and would join us

Back