stretched

Qoskim

Couple
Real Person
Very interesting thing, I realized. For the past 5 year or longer I have pretty much only sucked on BBC. A few times I let him for less than a minute put his little white dicklett in my mouth. I really don't like white dick at all anymore. Love my husband and couldn't live without him but I really only want BBC. So, I got caught cheating in text just recently and it ended up being a huge fight that last days. So, I had to disappear, and my king bull went his own way. So, I thought I would give sucking hubby's little dick a little happiness. He told me that my mouth felt like there was a bunch of room and that I barely got it in my mouth years ago. I was surprised to hear that like a pussy BBC stretches your mouth and throat too. That is some powerful cock . I could only suck it for like a minute before I really couldn't do it anymore. I have given my body to BBC. I only allow cuck hubby missionary with a condom. No other positions. Have only had BBC anally . Anyone else notice this about our mouths?

Oh yeah you have been opened up,resized so to speak. I bet your mouth isn't the only hole that's been resized! Many years ago my friend and I used to fuck my wife, we spent many nights pumping our loads into her. We are both white guys both about 6 inches long. After my wife went black,my friend and I started putting our loads in her again! He couldn't believe how different her pussy felt. He said what happened, she used to be so much tighter. I said the black guys did that to her,she has never been the same! They beat her pussy up good! I said she has been resized to accept huge black cocks.

Oh yeah you have been opened up,resized so to speak. I bet your mouth isn't the only hole that's been resized! Many years ago my friend and I used to fuck my wife, we spent many nights pumping our loads into her. We are both white guys both about 6 inches long. After my wife went black,my friend and I started putting our loads in her again! He couldn't believe how different her pussy felt. He said what happened, she used to be so much tighter. I said the black guys did that to her,she has never been the same! They beat her pussy up good! I said she has been resized to accept huge black cocks.
so true

I wonder if the day will come when people can tell who's a black cock sucker just by looking at their mouths. If so a lot of people will have some explaining to do. Lol imagine that you are sitting at the bar having a *******, you look up and notice a black guy looking at you, he can see just by looking at you, that you suck black dick and five minutes later he has you in his car getting your pretty mouth stretched and your throat punched out. Soon you are rewarded with a belly full of live and active cultures!

Last edited:
Back