Still trying to get a feel for the site! I am new to the scene!!!

I think you will find some of us have very interesting topics to discuss about sex and how, what, when and, who. From my experience I find that bringing up topics that no one has mentioned brings interesting opinions and bring out the serious people in responds.

I am looking for some open discussions with both men and women about what draws the other sex in for them.
Hey how are you I'm a white guy but I've always been into white girls taking giant black dicks. I like 2 c a girl just pushing her pussy to the limit lots of huge black dick after dick. I like the fact to that some people look down on it so it makes me want 2 c more bigger n blacker dicks just abusing tjat pussy.

May sound weird but I also like the fact that if a girl just fucked a bunch of BBC and then she let me fuck her right after it gets me off knowing that she won't feel my dick and I probably won't feel much either it just really gets me off to see that she's just laying there to take my dick because it's there like saying just do what u got 2 do and laying back till i get off.

Back