Still no success

R

ripplex007

This site has a lot of ppl who know what to say to get attention but i dont see ppl really hooking up. Im really thinking its a waste of time now.

I go to Wal Mart with no bra on hoping men will hit on me and I never get attention!! My husband is with me so maybe that’s why but we always are hoping someone compliments them so we can ask if they want to touch. 😋😋
Where is that wal mart I'll meet you there and grab your ass pussy and tits right in public for everyone to see this 10in bulge in my pants

Walmart is better than here, nothing but fakes and flakes, even the verified here are phoneys.
Lol how would you know? You're a single white male, you can't verify to see what goes down in the verified threads for one, and there are little to no members trying to connect with you, for another.

There are plenty of threads about which members are meeting each other with pics and videos to prove it - they're just all in the verified section.

Verification is not limited to this site. It could be FaceTime. Or simply send me a pic of you holding a piece of paper with your screen name and today’s date 🤷‍♀️. U’d be surprised by the ppl who can’t do that.
It means absolutely nothing, its all about popularity. How many bulls have you met outside this site? Or any one else? It’s all acquiescence.

Well at least i got a lil conversation going on this post. Maybe a couple QoS’s notice me now 😂😂

Back