Still Looking!!!

Beg628

Couple
Real Person
From
TX, US
We have had a few invitations from what seems to be, very nice young men. Wife is still actively seeking a BBC for her very first endeavor. But, having said that, most respondents have been in their mid 20’s. Certainly nothing wrong with that. But she was looking for someone a bit more mature. Photo taken just today. For your pleasure.

Attachments

• 00E79152-FAEF-439A-B77F-80C338DC7D44.png
    00E79152-FAEF-439A-B77F-80C338DC7D44.png
    7.7 MB · Views: 719
We have had a few invitations from what seems to be, very nice young men. Wife is still actively seeking a BBC for her very first endeavor. But, having said that, most respondents have been in their mid 20’s. Certainly nothing wrong with that. But she was looking for someone a bit more mature. Photo taken just today. For your pleasure.
So how much more mature does she desire?

I think you've described me unfortunately haha

Damn I wish I was in Texas. Do you ever travel to Atlanta?

Check your in box

How about a bit more incentive! We appreciate all the responses, she looked over the potential BBC’s this morning. I believe she has it narrowed to just a few.
Thanks to everyone for the interest. Included is another picture, taken just Tuesday.

Attachments

• 9084A9B6-461E-44F2-892E-E944882BD97C.jpeg
    9084A9B6-461E-44F2-892E-E944882BD97C.jpeg
    118.9 KB · Views: 505
How about a bit more incentive! We appreciate all the responses, she looked over the potential BBC’s this morning. I believe she has it narrowed to just a few.
Thanks to everyone for the interest. Included is another picture, taken just Tuesday.
She's sexy as fuck. I'm no where near Texas

We do get there occasionally. We stay on the strip usually at Mandalay Bay. Planning a trip in a couple of months.

Definitely reach out to me when you are within a few days of your Vegas trip. Vegas Local here, and I agree she needs a little more maturity to fully appreciate her.

I'd like to set up a night to give her a full body deep tissue massage in your hotel room and see where it leads.

Back