Still looking for Maine BBC

Funmainecouple

Couple
From
ME, US
Once in a great while we can make it work with a BBC who is passing through, but what we'd really like is someone local to Portland, Maine, for a regular connection. (Note, we do NOT regard Boston as local).

She is very pretty, curvy, athletic, 43, blonde and blue eyed. A little sassy and very fun.

She prefers somewhat older - over 35 - and exceptionally hung. And of course, someone real who is good about making and keeping play dates.

Lol! Are there any Black people in Maine?
Everyone I've ever met from the Maine area were White.

Also, best of luck with your search, you two seem like a really nice couple.

white guy from MA here just saying you may have to settle for the random guy.

Is it the hit or miss of random hookups that’s unacceptable or the lack of frequency of interracial sex for your wife/partner that’s unacceptable?
Gotta say there is zero chance we'd ever do an mfm with a white guy or a guy of only average or slightly above average size; it's just not what she wants. We have an amazing sex life and these experiences are additive. We never settle. Ever. Also, it's not like we never play - we had a play date with an out of town friend a couple weeks ago. In answer to your question, there is nothing unacceptable about our current state, though we are always looking to improve it.

Gotta say there is zero chance we'd ever do an mfm with a white guy or a guy of only average or slightly above average size; it's just not what she wants. We have an amazing sex life and these experiences are additive. We never settle. Ever. Also, it's not like we never play - we had a play date with an out of town friend a couple weeks ago. In answer to your question, there is nothing unacceptable about our current state, though we are always looking to improve it.

thanks for the response, and just to be clear: this white guy wasn't fishing for a hookup.

I was curious about your "still no luck" comment and wondering if that came from the difficulty looking for a hookup with the random black man passing through, or if random hookups with black men passing through wasn't happening enough times to suit your wife. If that makes any sense.

best of luck!

Sorry, for being defensive. It's the latter. I think we'd be more active in the lifestyle with someone local. A big challenge is that we only get a couple, three free nights a month, so it's tough to work that around someone's travel schedule. Also, out of town guys tend to have an expectation that they are going to get to play with her on a first meet, especially if they've gone out of their way or spent on travel and/or hotel to set it up. I get that, but she always reserves the right to take a pass, and we often find it better not to play the first time we meet folks. So it's just tricky all around with folks from away, as we like to call them in Maine.

Last edited:
didn't mean to make you feel defensive, sorry about that.

sounds like you're in a tough spot; still hot to know that your wife(?) has tasted that fruit -as have you- and want more.

best of luck to you two

a neighbor in New England here (don't get excited...a white guy) will be heading to western MA at some point to see the foliage.

Once in a great while we can make it work with a BBC who is passing through, but what we'd really like is someone local to Portland, Maine, for a regular connection. (Note, we do NOT regard Boston as local).

She is very pretty, curvy, athletic, 43, blonde and blue eyed. A little sassy and very fun.

She prefers somewhat older - over 35 - and exceptionally hung. And of course, someone real who is good about making and keeping play dates.
Good luck. Maine's black population is less than 1% and finding a willing BBC from that percentage will be tough.

No luck .. sorry to hear.Again I do travel to ME a few times a week.Would'nt mind filling in til you find a permanent. I'm usual in Hollis center or Augusta sometime Poland springs.

Back