still looking for Looking for a woman 65+ years

movalover

Male
Real Person
From
CA, US
Single truck driver man that loves older women (and have all my life)...looking for a discreet, older (hopefully VERY busty woman...D cup or bigger) for breast-play and intimacy. Iove to go down on my partners and am a very conscientious lover and will be sure you orgasm as well. For the right person this may become a full time thing. Love lingerie too if you are so inclined. Good looking man and will exchange photos
Looking for 62+ mature (hopefully busty) all size are more than welcome ass well woman.
Looking for 60 - 70 yrs old. would like to add to it, looking for SSBBW as well

Last edited:
67 year-old married white woman loves to suck men off and swallow. I am her white, male bi-cuckold seeking her lust for giving blowjobs to black guys, any age. Do you live in/available to be in south-central TN for daylong suck/fuck fest & BBC Worship with her/us, as you prefer?

Single truck driver man that loves older women (and have all my life)...looking for a discreet, older (hopefully VERY busty woman...D cup or bigger) for breast-play and intimacy. Iove to go down on my partners and am a very conscientious lover and will be sure you orgasm as well. For the right person this may become a full time thing. Love lingerie too if you are so inclined. Good looking man and will exchange photos
Looking for 62+ mature (hopefully busty) all size are more than welcome ass well woman.
Looking for 60 - 70 yrs old.
Hello,
Are you in California or Vegas? You have so many pictures, but which pictures are you and what you're working with lol

Hello,
Are you in California or Vegas? You have so many pictures, but which pictures are you and what you're working with lol
I am in CA but I drive truck state to state so I am every w
67 year-old married white woman loves to suck men off and swallow. I am her white, male bi-cuckold seeking her lust for giving blowjobs to black guys, any age. Do you live in/available to be in south-central TN for daylong suck/fuck fest & BBC Worship with her/us, as you prefer?
I can be soon I will be getting load going through there few days from now

You come to Texas? Houston Beaumont area? We have a summer home in NC about an hour north of Charolette wife just turned 63. We are in NC from May until October.

Attachments

• B7D298A5-B4C7-4DDD-B1DC-47A58F27C6E6.jpeg
    B7D298A5-B4C7-4DDD-B1DC-47A58F27C6E6.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 65
  • 1116EC83-545F-41C3-A909-BBDC5E9F7401.jpeg
    1116EC83-545F-41C3-A909-BBDC5E9F7401.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 74
Looking for 60 - 70 yrs old.
If you come through E Tennessee, my wife may be a good match. I'm a driver as well so she could use a visit or two.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221127_215611_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20221127_215611_Chrome.jpg
    345.2 KB · Views: 52
Back