Still curious.

What leads you to believe that he's lost interest? What have you tried so far to guage his interest or pique it?

Tie hubby to a chair and bring a black guy over and have him fuck you silly in front of your hubby. I guarantee his erection will change his mind.

What freaked him out and have you discussed why it freaked him out? A lot of guys indulge the fantasy but need time to understand that the reality might not be all he thought it would be. Two ways he will respond IMO, either he freaks out and realises he doesn't want it to happen or he just needs time to figure out how much he really does want it without risking losing you, first scenario you can't do much about (unless you decide you are going to do it regardless) second scenario is that you both have to convince each other that you want it and its not going to damage your relationship irreparably... Just my 2 cents worth..

Asked you not to before, during (after you sent the pic or after the event? More importantly did you two figure out what made him change his mind and is it something you can work on if you (and it sounds very much like you do) still want to fulfil the fantasy (BTW is this solo hotwifing or is there any cuckolding involved?

I say go for it. Happened to wife I knew. I fucked her and the husband said I shouldn't see her next day she came and was sucking my cock without him there. She loves the lifestyle. He was turned on after I sent a video of us fucking hard and she screaming my name.
I say you go for it and do you. Show him how much you love a big cock inside you. Then send him the video after and say I'm doing this. If you want to do it be brave and stand by it. End of the day do it behind his back it's not cheating cuz he introduced it to you.

It's a matter of personal circumstances which obviously are different for each one, but in my case the idea was of my husband originally, but when he got cold about it I decided I didn't care about him and that what I was going to do I'd do it for myself and my own pleasure. Never looked back and now I'm just enjoying it.

Back