Starting to get there.

scurra

Male
After watching a documentary about swinging, ny gf asked me if I would go to one? I said yes and I asked her if she would? She said she'd like to go to one to watch a bbc gangbang, but wouldnt participate. I think if we went to one, she'd probably get involved. Next step is finding a suitable club

After watching a documentary about swinging, ny gf asked me if I would go to one? I said yes and I asked her if she would? She said she'd like to go to one to watch a bbc gangbang, but wouldnt participate. I think if we went to one, she'd probably get involved. Next step is finding a suitable club
She'd definitely be on the most wanted list for a BBC gangbang

If you find a place with a GB, I think you should let her make out with one or two black guys at the same time and see where that goes instead of straight into a GB. She also may just want to be a voyer the first time and not want to play with anyone there. Go at her speed and things will work out better. Enjoy!

Back