Stag/Vixen couple looking for a new friend in Temecula area, for her 8/17

BlondCaHotWife

Couple
Real Person
From
CA, US
Stag Vixen Couple (check profile for details and particulars). Looking for a new friend for the blonde bombshell. We have a room Thursday night (8/17) in Temecula. She is looking for something big. If you pique her interest you will be given her contact info. If you can't travel to Temecula on a Thursday, don't respond.

Attachments

• 20230526_223719.jpg
    20230526_223719.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 411
  • 92526.jpeg
    92526.jpeg
    64 KB · Views: 214
Last edited:
Stag Vixen Couple (check profile for details and particulars). Looking for a new friend for the blonde bombshell. We have a room this Saturday night (6/3) in La Jolla area of San Diego. If you pique her interest you will be given her contact info
Hey guys please message me hope to hear from you soon and I'm fairly close to you

Stag Vixen Couple (check profile for details and particulars). Looking for a new friend for the blonde bombshell. We have a room this Saturday night (6/3) in La Jolla area of San Diego. If you pique her interest you will be given her contact info
BBC BULL in San Diego is looking for a new Couple. Please let me know if you are interested in meeting.

Attachments

• IMG_3231.jpeg
    IMG_3231.jpeg
    231.4 KB · Views: 230
35 year old video game marketer and marathon runner. Enjoy a good cocktail, dancing, and love to cook. Looking for consensual naughty fun, and here’s some of my stats. 5’10”, 8” and very thick, happy to verify on kik (funthrow5582) or snap. Some of my pics below!

Attachments

• IMG_0707.jpeg
    IMG_0707.jpeg
    904.7 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_0708.jpeg
    IMG_0708.jpeg
    889.8 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_0709.jpeg
    IMG_0709.jpeg
    132.2 KB · Views: 159
Stag Vixen Couple (check profile for details and particulars). Looking for a new friend for the blonde bombshell. We have a room Thursday night (8/17) in Temecula. She is looking for something big. If you pique her interest you will be given her contact info. If you can't travel to Temecula on a Thursday, don't respond.
Message me

30 year old latin bull from Rancho Cucamonga would love to show you what I’m working with I think you’ll like it

Back