Stag&Vixen couple in Central California looking for Massive BBC.

Hello!

I am a 26 m white Stag and I am married to a 24 f white Vixen. My wife is an extreme size queen and whats to take the biggest BBC possible for her first time. Both her first BBC, and her first cock other than me being married. We hope to get her a 10 to 12 inch cock to stretch her out in real life meetup up. Only catch is that she likes to be flirted with first online to win her over. Its just a kink of hers, so you will have to bring the charm. Pm me for details and to see if we are all compatible and then I will put you in touch with her! Looking forward to hearing from you hung bulls!

Hello!

I am a 26 m white Stag and I am married to a 24 f white Vixen. My wife is an extreme size queen and whats to take the biggest BBC possible for her first time. Both her first BBC, and her first cock other than me being married. We hope to get her a 10 to 12 inch cock to stretch her out in real life meetup up. Only catch is that she likes to be flirted with first online to win her over. Its just a kink of hers, so you will have to bring the charm. Pm me for details and to see if we are all compatible and then I will put you in touch with her! Looking forward to hearing from you hung bulls!
Yeah because there are 🐎🐎 just running around all over the place 🤣🤣🤣

I will be visiting friends in Paso Robles this summer and I have to drive through Santa Barbara and SLO to get there. We should chat, shoot me a message if you would like to get the ball rolling.

Back