Stag v Cuckold

geekycouple30s

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
KY, US
As the M half of our dynamic, I consider myself a Dom/stag/cuckold mix. I have a lot of different kinks and fetishes, so I don’t narrow myself down to one category. I’ve explored this lifestyle as well as the Dom/sub lifestyle and I have discovered that I like them both equally.

For this particular lifestyle, I believe in vetting, rules, boundaries, trust, communication, support, and doing the absolute best I can to make my person happy, but also I get off on some aspects of humiliation, degradation, and other aspects within reason. It also depends if I’m comfortable doing it with that 3rd party person. We’re humans. It’s okay to like this stuff, but we also have to remember our triggers! Our mental and emotional health come first.

Here’s a fantastic article I found that sheds light on the differences between a stag and cuckold. I would love to hear what other lifestyles you guys are interested in (if any) and how do you label/categorize yourselves?

Last edited:
As the M half of our dynamic, I consider myself a Dom/stag/cuckold mix. I have a lot of different kinks and fetishes, so I don’t narrow myself down to one category. I’ve explored this lifestyle as well as the Dom/sub lifestyle and I have discovered that I like them both equally.

For this particular lifestyle, I believe in vetting, rules, boundaries, trust, communication, support, and doing the absolute best I can to make my person happy, but I also get off on humiliation, degradation, and other aspects that come with it because it’s FUN. We’re humans. It’s okay to like this stuff! We also like to shoot videos!

Here’s a fantastic article I found that sheds light on the differences between a stag and cuckold. I would love to hear what other lifestyles you guys are interested in (if any) and how do you label/categorize yourselves?

I'm a switch in that sense as well. I don't think I could ever fully be a cuckold I'm to alpha for it but I could enjoy it intermittently. But I don't always enjoy being a Dom for the wife either. I'm not sure how far I could go with degrading but a little I'm bigger she's going to want it more than you id like. But I'm all about the wife enjoying it.

I'm a switch in that sense as well. I don't think I could ever fully be a cuckold I'm to alpha for it but I could enjoy it intermittently. But I don't always enjoy being a Dom for the wife either. I'm not sure how far I could go with degrading but a little I'm bigger she's going to want it more than you id like. But I'm all about the wife enjoying it.
As long as both of you enjoy the moment that’s all that matters isn’t it? I enjoy meeting couples here in Destin Fla

Yes enjoying is what it's about. Get verified and you will probably have a chance to meet people easier. Although sls is probably the best bet.
Thanks for the suggestion about SLS and getting verified yet I do not think that is an issue at hand here in Destin. There are barely any on this site here in the area. As for SLS I am not paying to use a website that many do not use. I use adult friend finder and the paying individuals are having issues with other paying individuals that flake out on them. I think many in this area just want to do the online fantasy thing instead of actually meeting

For this particular lifestyle, I believe in vetting, rules, boundaries, trust, communication, support, and doing the absolute best I can to make my person happy, but also I get off on some aspects of humiliation, degradation, and other aspects within reason. It also depends if I’m comfortable doing it with that 3rd party person. We’re humans. It’s okay to like this stuff, but we also have to remember our triggers! Our mental and emotional health come first.

An interesting article. I used to refer to myself as a Dom and Bull but now I mainly use the term kinky. Although still always on the lookout for the right cuckold or bicurious couple I'm also very eager to find the right kind of guy to join me and my poly partner for a horny threesome with a stag-vixen dynamic.

No worries. Not many in this area use this website and many of the white wives fuck discretely. Finding a real cuck couple is the challenge and had hoped this website was an avenue
We are stag and hotwife but I hope you find what you are looking for and I would think Destin would have some cuckold couples. Btw has some great points but I don't think it's primarily a hookup site.

We are stag and hotwife but I hope you find what you are looking for and I would think Destin would have some cuckold couples. Btw has some great points but I don't think it's primarily a hookup site.
Let me clarify. There maybe cuckold couples here in Destin they are just not on this particular website. I enjoy my fair share of white women outside of this website no issues by just meeting out and about. Considering we all have work day lives and family night lives we can’t always be out on the prowl. Too bad this website hasn’t spawned more interest but it’s ok. B2W is ok if you are a picture collector but as stated before I have yet to meet anyone from here. Hopefully others are having more luck. Appreciate your response

Let me clarify. There maybe cuckold couples here in Destin they are just not on this particular website. I enjoy my fair share of white women outside of this website no issues by just meeting out and about. Considering we all have work day lives and family night lives we can’t always be out on the prowl. Too bad this website hasn’t spawned more interest but it’s ok. B2W is ok if you are a picture collector but as stated before I have yet to meet anyone from here. Hopefully others are having more luck. Appreciate your response
Gotcha. Never know maybe it will change. Happy hunting and humping.

Back