St. Louis meet up

cuckcplSTL

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
MO, US
Hey calling all 314/573/618 people what’s up! Trying to see if anyone would be interested in some sort of happy hour meet and greet sometime soon? Something where white couples white females and black men can meet and mingle in a social setting and get to know each other! It’s been hard to meet over the internet and maybe just maybe a setting like this would be good for like minded people to get together and have some fun, what do you think?! We can set a time/date/ place let us know what you think!

I am a cuckwannabe and would like to meet you while you're here to talk about the lifestyle and if it's right for us. What I can really expect my place to be in this type of relationship.

Hey calling all 314/573/618 people what’s up! Trying to see if anyone would be interested in some sort of happy hour meet and greet sometime soon? Something where white couples white females and black men can meet and mingle in a social setting and get to know each other! It’s been hard to meet over the internet and maybe just maybe a setting like this would be good for like minded people to get together and have some fun, what do you think?! We can set a time/date/ place let us know what you think!
I’m in! Pick a nice spot!

I'm in STL often. From North County. Would love to keeping contact.

Back