Spring break

When I was with Jamal, he did a story on black spring break in South Florida/Fort Lauderdale area. He took me and my younger sister with his team. Our part was to go to groups of black guys and find out which ones had had white pussy and which ones hadn't. We were surprised how many of the guys had fucked white girls. Of course you weren't sure they were telling the truth or not but the percentage that said they had white pussy was about 70%. Nearly all of these ******* were college age *******. Of the ones that said they had never had white pussy, my sister and I changed that number by a few that week.

P

When I was with Jamal, he did a story on black spring break in South Florida/Fort Lauderdale area. He took me and my younger sister with his team. Our part was to go to groups of black guys and find out which ones had had white pussy and which ones hadn't. We were surprised how many of the guys had fucked white girls. Of course you weren't sure they were telling the truth or not but the percentage that said they had white pussy was about 70%. Nearly all of these ******* were college age *******. Of the ones that said they had never had white pussy, my sister and I changed that number by a few that week.

P
That is wonderful! I was watching a segment over college students and spring break parties. It's been almost 4 years since I graduated and I must say it looks like they get crazier then when I was having my fun. During the segment there was lots of really cute college girls that looked like they needed to be introduced to bbc and hopefully they were.

Back