Spreading the gospel

I personally haven't - still in a relationship at this juncture - but my best friend from university days has. She dated black men predominantly, starting in college. And would have boyfriends occasionally bring over a few of their friends who were interested in meeting women.

Posted on several other threads about this but my wife in the last 5 years has converted 5 but three of those really this year. With that there has been collateral damage as two of those after discovering BBC each talked a friend into it as well. It hasn’t happened but another single/divorced three times friend of me and my wife who we’ve known since our teens so a long freaking time, is set to try it tomorrow at our house. That will/would be 6 direct and 8 overall.

The fifth was one of our friends daughters who always suspected wife and i were kinky and asked one night over back in the winter if we were swingers and how we kept the fire burning for over 30 years. This girl has already been divorced twice and was all over trying bbc when my wife looked at me and I nodded yes, and she told her about our lifestyle.

Posted on several other threads about this but my wife in the last 5 years has converted 5 but three of those really this year. With that there has been collateral damage as two of those after discovering BBC each talked a friend into it as well. It hasn’t happened but another single/divorced three times friend of me and my wife who we’ve known since our teens so a long freaking time, is set to try it tomorrow at our house. That will/would be 6 direct and 8 overall.

The fifth was one of our friends daughters who always suspected wife and i were kinky and asked one night over back in the winter if we were swingers and how we kept the fire burning for over 30 years. This girl has already been divorced twice and was all over trying bbc when my wife looked at me and I nodded yes, and she told her about our lifestyle.
Did she keep it secret from you *******? Or want you and your ******* to watch her first take BBC?

Did she keep it secret from you *******? Or want you and your ******* to watch her first take BBC?

I’ve now watched all 5 take BBC. Licked cum out of three of there pussies, four including my wifes. Two of them married and want condoms, the 6th tomorrow is nervous as hell about it and wants me to be gone and only my wife and the guy she’s bringing over there. Wife is going to get her to relax with a gummie and a few shots of tequila, hopefully one day she’ll let me watch too. She’s had a hysterectomy and the bull coming over keeps a medical record so she is already ok going bareback and getting creampies.

I’ve now watched all 5 take BBC. Licked cum out of three of there pussies, four including my wifes. Two of them married and want condoms, the 6th tomorrow is nervous as hell about it and wants me to be gone and only my wife and the guy she’s bringing over there. Wife is going to get her to relax with a gummie and a few shots of tequila, hopefully one day she’ll let me watch too. She’s had a hysterectomy and the bull coming over keeps a medical record so she is already ok going bareback and getting creampies.
Maybe afterwards you get to return so she can sit on your face to feed you that creampie

That’s quite the story! I wish everyone an enjoyable experience.

Considering the statistics from the ‘70’s show fath3rless black childr3n being 10% of the black population, has risen to 60% today, giving rise to many of the problems we have today, the last thing I would promote would be another excuse to have fath3rless offspring. Nobody’s saying you can’t have your fun, but it’s not at all hard to do it responsibly, I’d certainly never suggest condoms, but there are plenty of other ways to have your fun without spawning future gang bangers. And this goes for all childr3n of all races, without a ******* figure they’re all at risk.

Back