Spread your legs, white ladies

Great Thread and super pics! All these pretty white pussies spread open wide, exactly the way the black man likes to see them while in his view.

That's one thing for sure. The black man likes seeing them white legs spread wide and waiting for him to slide that black dick on in her and we enjoy seeing it slid home and buried up ball deep inside her.

Great Thread and super pics! All these pretty white pussies spread open wide, exactly the way the black man likes to see them while in his view.

That's one thing for sure. The black man likes seeing them white legs spread wide and waiting for him to slide that black dick on in her and we enjoy seeing it slid home and buried up ball deep inside her.

you really know what black men love. ;)

you really know what black men love. ;)

Yes I do. It makes me proud when I see a pretty white female getting some black dick. It means that he considers her as worthy enough for her to be allowed to get the black mans dick inside of her. And when I see more and more of these pretty white ladies spreading their legs for the black man then that means they are finally realizing their place and willingly offering him that white pussy or asking him if he would slide that black dick inside her.

Yes I do. It makes me proud when I see a pretty white female getting some black dick. It means that he considers her as worthy enough for her to be allowed to get the black mans dick inside of her. And when I see more and more of these pretty white ladies spreading their legs for the black man then that means they are finally realizing their place and willingly offering him that white pussy or asking him if he would slide that black dick inside her.

perfect explanation. ;)

Back