Splash Mocha

Hi, we are coming to Splash Mocha 2020 in Atlanta and would like to know if cucks are allowed to be in service or subservient duties at the party. Serving all the wives and studs with towels, condoms, drinks etc. To be allowed to retrieve used condoms and place in a used condom jar. Provide clean linens, towels...etc. all the while my wife and other wives enjoy the company of all the other mens attention. I would be very interested if my wife would allow. Thanks for replying to this request and your thoughts. cuck, p.Screenshot_20191029-130110_Chrome.jpg

Hi, we are coming to Splash Mocha 2020 in Atlanta and would like to know if cucks are allowed to be in service or subservient duties at the party. Serving all the wives and studs with towels, condoms, drinks etc. To be allowed to retrieve used condoms and place in a used condom jar. Provide clean linens, towels...etc. all the while my wife and other wives enjoy the company of all the other mens attention. I would be very interested if my wife would allow. Thanks for replying to this request and your thoughts. cuck, p.View attachment 2940985
Hello,

This type of "service" must be kept in the privacy of your own room and will not be allowed in the playrooms as everyone in the playrooms will not be on the same page as your interests.

Sincerely,

Splash Mocha Team~

Back