Splash Mocha 2019

Thegoodtj

Male
Real Person
From
FL, US
rs=w-1374,h-687,cg-true.png
We will be hosting our 5th Annual Hott Wife Convention in beautiful Ft Lauderdale Aug 15-18, 2019. This is a 3 day complete hotel takeover and hott wife convention. This will be our 5th year hosting this event which features over 125 G00dFellaz from around the United States and many from international countries converging on Ft Lauderdale for the Hott Wife Convention.

If you are a Hott Wife, Shared Wife, Stag Wife or Cuckold Couple this event is for you. You can experience all aspects of the Interracial Lifestyle with Theg00dfellaz as we create the environment and ambiance for your wildest Fantasies to become memorable realities over the course of the 3 day event. Whether its meeting one on one, two on one or multiple males on one Wife.

Splash Mocha offers a daily clothing optional pool party, vendors marketplace, daily theme specific seminars, nightly themed dances as well as ON PREMISE 7 open playrooms all themed to bring erotic fantasies to memorable realities.

Feel free to contact us here if you have any questions regardless of how small you believe your question to be just ask.

Visit www.theg00dfellaz.com for details on the event.

TJ

Attachments

• Splash Mocha 2019 Postcard front (1).png
    Splash Mocha 2019 Postcard front (1).png
    2 MB · Views: 80
It's a one of a kind true HOT WIFE LIFESTYLE CONVENTION attended by like minded couples and singles throughout the US and abroad. The Fellaz (Men of Color) are gentlemen first and foremost but also educated in the Hot, Shared,Stag and Vixen wife lifestyle. To include the cockold couple. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask. I am TJ the founder of the group and Master Mind behind all the fun.

I have been active in the IR lifestyle for 20 years, and it was the best IR lifestyle event we have ever attended. The hotel is more upscale, newer, and immaculately clean. The event was very well organized. Every room was sold out and there was an overflow hotel, too. Largest IR hotel takeover party in the country! Great ratio of BBC to white women. The guys were respectful outside of the playrooms and just the right amount of aggressive in the playrooms. The only way someone didn't have a blast is if they chose to sit in their room the whole time. Glad we went in 2018 and counting down the days until Splash 2019!

Morning TJ, my name is Mark and I’m new to B2W but not the lifestyle. I’m not sure I can make it to Splash this year but I’m very interested to learn more. I’m from the Oakland Bay Area and I’m always looking to connect with like minded BBC gentlemen. Please send me a message when you can, I’d like to learn more.

we are thinking about it, even when it is a far trip from austria :/
but everything we read says us, that it might be worth it :)

are there some rules about bareback sex? would be happy to get some juice ;)

we are thinking about it, even when it is a far trip from austria :/
but everything we read says us, that it might be worth it :)

are there some rules about bareback sex? would be happy to get some juice ;)
Bareback play is up to the individuals involved. You make your own rules as long as it's consensual.

Visit Theg00dfellaz

I am TJ the founder of Theg00dfellaz and the host of this first single Male sponsored complete hotel Takeover in France in Cap D'agde at the Babylon de Jardin

TJ

Back