Splash moca Houston

We will arrive late Friday night to our own room at a hotel close by we will be at splash all day Saturday. We require anyone wanting to play to have a recent clean std test. Anyone wanting to meet up feel free to reach out!

I'll be there. Arriving Thursday!

Very Recent STD, full panel or TTE/CLEAR required to ride!
We are going to Orlando NYE 2023. Curious about your post on testing. We are nuts about testing and do so after every trip or encounter as we have a wonderful free clinic in our town. That said, I hate condoms and I love cum-on me or in me!! This will be our fist Splash event and I was curious if this is mostly a bareback event, and how do you handle the issue of asking about testing? Esp if you are in a situation like a gb or a darkroom, or any other multiple players room? Additionally, there is so much activity going that someone who is clean and clear on Friday may not be be by saturday and people are just passing stuff around.

Any advice is appreciated.

We are going to Orlando NYE 2023. Curious about your post on testing. We are nuts about testing and do so after every trip or encounter as we have a wonderful free clinic in our town. That said, I hate condoms and I love cum-on me or in me!! This will be our fist Splash event and I was curious if this is mostly a bareback event, and how do you handle the issue of asking about testing? Esp if you are in a situation like a gb or a darkroom, or any other multiple players room? Additionally, there is so much activity going that someone who is clean and clear on Friday may not be be by saturday and people are just passing stuff around.

Since I work with creators in the days after Splash I insist on condoms at the event. My cuck watches everything and has condoms for anyone who wants to play (when I am in an open playroom).

In a private meet, I ask for the test in advance and inform them about my condom rule.

I donā€™t kiss. I donā€™t do bareback at a lifestyle event.

I would say very much NOT "mostly a bareback event." I am sure that there is a lot of barebacking going on, but the norm in public play areas definitely seemed to be condoms.

Back