Spitter or Swallower

It's actually one of the things that turns me on the most watching her. She doesn't enjoy swallowing cum at all even though she really enjoys a dick in her mouth.

Haven't had a single guy ask... Most tell her to swallow their cum and she does. The rest just hold her head on their dick and blow in her mouth and she swallows like a good girl.

She told me a long time ago that was one of the things that made her feel the sluttiest. When a guy just expects her to swallow so she does because she's supposed to.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221124-185008.png
    Screenshot_20221124-185008.png
    1 MB · Views: 158
It's actually one of the things that turns me on the most watching her. She doesn't enjoy swallowing cum at all even though she really enjoys a dick in her mouth.

Haven't had a single guy ask... Most tell her to swallow their cum and she does. The rest just hold her head on their dick and blow in her mouth and she swallows like a good girl.

She told me a long time ago that was one of the things that made her feel the sluttiest. When a guy just expects her to swallow so she does because she's supposed to.
She knows when she sucks a bull what is expected!!! Her pleasure is not important, only her bull's desires!!!!

nice 😉😉

Back