Southern Tier/Finger Lakes BBC on the prowl...

Professional, non-smoker, 101% discreet BBC seeking his next long-term fuckbuddy - milf, gilf, cougar, mature lady, name it... that girl or housewife seeking her next chocolate pole for fun. It's getting cold in the Finger Lakes/Southern Tier/Western New York area - y'all know that we love our snow, but should have some yummy, spicy raunchy fun with it too!

Now as for the lady I seek - the thicker the better, housewives or married is preferred. I'm also open to single moms, just be mature & laid-back like me :)

Happy hunting!

Last edited:
Professional, non-smoker, 101% discreet BBC seeking his next long-term fuckbuddy - milf, gilf, cougar, mature lady, name it... that girl or housewife seeking her next chocolate pole for fun. It's getting cold in the Finger Lakes/Southern Tier/Western New York area - y'all know that we love our snow, but should have some yummy, spicy raunchy fun with it too!

Now as for the lady I seek - the thicker the better, housewives or married is preferred. I'm also open to single moms, just be mature & laid-back like me :)

Happy hunting - and happy Thanksgiving! Joey
Couple near Rochester looking for someone like you.

Back