Southern mi

Incorrect but really why even comment. Your no where near us
Im in Michigan buddy. And I commented cuz I've seen this line of posting 100 times on this site and others. Guys wanting to have their wife seduced, flirted with, approached in hopes of convincing her to fuck a black guy. All unbeknownst to her of husband's plan. Now in your case it MAY not be the case, but looking at all you previous post, it very much seems like its jus a fantasy that YOU want. I mean why not make a couples profile if she's aware?

Im in Michigan buddy. And I commented cuz I've seen this line of posting 100 times on this site and others. Guys wanting to have their wife seduced, flirted with, approached in hopes of convincing her to fuck a black guy. All unbeknownst to her of husband's plan. Now in your case it MAY not be the case, but looking at all you previous post, it very much seems like its jus a fantasy that YOU want. I mean why not make a couples profile if she's aware?
Read right through it bro. He’s a time waster

When someone says their location is "Southern Michigan", I see that as a red flag. Everyone in Michigan knows you're either Southeast or Southwest. Big difference in location and several hours apart. Next please!

Back