Southern Kentucky/Tennessee

KIMBERLI

Female
Real Person
Gold Member
From
US
After having hooked up on here with a couple of really great guys it seems like the well dried up. I’ve been on the search for a regular friend for playdates for a couple of months now. Everyone is either too far away or just flakey. I am REAL, verified, and extremely serious about meeting up. I’m a simple girl with simple tastes... big black dominant dick.
If you are tired of playing games, endless messages, are local, and down to have a great time, message me.
I am always dressed to the nines, smooth, sexy, hair done, nails done, smelling good, and looking fine. All my holes are open, as is my mind. I’m not shy, won’t flake, and have friends on here to back up my claims. Lol

Attachments

• 800A06DC-3792-4D3F-B719-E19178B8BEEF.jpeg
    800A06DC-3792-4D3F-B719-E19178B8BEEF.jpeg
    255.1 KB · Views: 556
  • 2A88F972-0B78-4655-878A-09C2B339623E.jpeg
    2A88F972-0B78-4655-878A-09C2B339623E.jpeg
    52.5 KB · Views: 547
  • 19059D0B-E23F-4ADA-B25A-795BE3DFCFDB.jpeg
    19059D0B-E23F-4ADA-B25A-795BE3DFCFDB.jpeg
    689.6 KB · Views: 554
After having hooked up on here with a couple of really great guys it seems like the well dried up. I’ve been on the search for a regular friend for playdates for a couple of months now. Everyone is either too far away or just flakey. I am REAL, verified, and extremely serious about meeting up. I’m a simple girl with simple tastes... big black dominant dick.
If you are tired of playing games, endless messages, are local, and down to have a great time, message me.
I am always dressed to the nines, smooth, sexy, hair done, nails done, smelling good, and looking fine. All my holes are open, as is my mind. I’m not shy, won’t flake, and have friends on here to back up my claims. Lol
Say when

I just have to add for the record my comments are humorous for anyone who wants to reply. In addition we got justice for George Floyd! I love all my peoples stay safe and continue having fun everyone

😍

Please. Please! Let a desperate little cuck wannabe worship you!

I’ll come to you anytime you ask. For you I’ve got nothing but free time.

Sounds like a lot of these guys on here talk a "good game" but in reality they SHY AF 👉🏾👈🏾 🤭
That's why when I find a good Hotwife/Babygirl I LOCK IT DOWN for the long term 😈💦💦

On the other side of Tennessee, NC border. Let’s chat and get the ball going as soon as tonight.

If you are still looking hit me up .

Well I am local and also looking for a regular friend for play dates

Back