South Sarasota Florida Couple ISO Bull

NorthPortCpl

Couple
Gold Member
From
TN, US
We’re married, fun, and openminded. Both have enjoyed the Hotwife/BBC lifestyle for years. She’s 38, 5’5”, 135#, blonde/blue, 34ddd. I’m 37, 6”, 230#, masculine.

We’d like to find a semi regular well hung bull to come over and play. With us it’s hotwife all the way - I’m not a cuck. We play with each other so I’m always in the room and am the center of her attention.

We desire someone who is respectful, well groomed and good looking, is experienced with the lifestyle, is disease free, and would be fine with playing with us well into the future should we click.

No lip kissing (body is fine), and no anal. Those are the two primary rules. Also, I do all the arrangements and handle communication.

Send a message if you’re close to the North Port area and want to chat more.

Last edited:
We’re married, fun, and openminded. Both have enjoyed the Hotwife/BBC lifestyle for years. She’s 38, 5’5”, 135#, blonde/blue, 34ddd. I’m 37, 6”, 230#, masculine.

We’d like to find a semi regular well hung bull to come over and play. With us it’s hotwife all the way - I’m not a cuck. We play with each other so I’m always in the room and am the center of her attention.

We desire someone who is respectful, well groomed and good looking, is experienced with the lifestyle, is disease free, and would be fine with playing with us well into the future should we click.

No lip kissing (body is fine), and no anal. Those are the two primary rules. Also, I do all the arrangements and handle communication.

Yummy

Would you drive to Tampa?

Back