South New Jersey Hotwife looking for first experience with BBC

SNJHWCPL

Couple
Real Person
From
NJ, US
Hello,

Please read the entire ad before responding. A good first impression goes a long way with my wife.

We are a hotwife couple and have been in the lifestyle for over 2 years now. I enjoy sharing my hotwife with selective men, that she finds attractive inside and out. We are not into quantity but the quality of their character, so we a seek long term arrangement with the lucky man. This keeps everything safe and with a steady predictable schedule.

I've fantasized about sharing my sexy wife enjoying BBC for a long time. She is willing to indulge in this experience only if we can find someone that fits her criteria. Again she has to find you attractive inside and out.

Looking to find a super hung (9+), handsome, intelligent, interesting, and laid-back guy to help make this first experience come true and hopefully ongoing! You must be patient and willing to establish rapport her. She loves good convo and loves to be flirted with at the right moment. She does not like pushy(dominant) or arrogant men and it will take more than a big cock to catch her attention. You must be willing to put effort into this. If you are looking for an easy hook-up, please skip us.

You must be:
Single
Non-smoker
Vaccinated
Local (Near Philly but prefer someone on the SNJ side)
Able to share hosting duties (no hotels)
Must have 9+ inches
Prefers you between 35 and 55 years old
Prefers someone with a dad bod to well built with muscles
Prefers black men that are shaven/hairless.
*Vasectomy preferred and sometimes a determining factor

She is 45 years old. 5' 6" Light brown hair, hazel eyes. Curvy size 12 (nice hips and booty) She is a sexy, curvy hourly figure wife and mom with a secret naughty side.

I am straight. I like to watch and sometimes join in depending on her mood, so you must be comfortable with that.

She has talked to and met a few black men in the past but either they are not comfortable with me in the room, they are in a rush to just hook up, or just don't follow thru.
*Tip: If you don't pursue her, she assumes you are not interested*

Do not send a link to a picture as your intro, this will turn her off. We are looking to have a convo first and see if you can be a good candidate. We are also not looking for pen-pals.

Thank you for your time.

Last edited:
Welcome to the site, add some pics and consider being verified for best results on your search! There are many of us guys in the NY/NJ area.

Any success in finding a long-term bull for your wife? In the experiences of my wife and I, even an older, experienced alpha male (bull) has a strong instinct and desire to plant a "puppy" (puppies?) in the belly of his "bitch".
Nope. Most have failed on my screening. The few that have pass have failed with my wife speaking to them.

Back