South Florida - Seeking Dominate Bull 4 Female

DarkMystrexxx

Female
Real Person
Hey guys!

I'm located in South Florida. I've been in the Lifestyle for 10+ years. I am looking for a bull on a regular basis.

Qualifications:
- Black ONLY MUST be 9+ inches, thick & shaved.
- Physically fit & nonsmoker (420 ok)
- Must be dominant (hair pulling, ass smacking, verbal while fucking)
- Experience with cuckolding and if you don't have any experience but SERIOUSLY interested I'll consider it... My cucks don't just sit in the corner if you know what I mean....

Validated accounts to the front of the line. Please provide me with a dick pic or two and a recent vanilla picture of yourself. I don't have patience for time wasters and back and forth messages. Looking forward to hearing from my soon to be bull!!!

-Mystre

Hey guys!

I'm located in South Florida. I've been in the Lifestyle for 10+ years. I am looking for a bull on a regular basis.

Qualifications:
- Black ONLY MUST be 9+ inches, thick & shaved.
- Physically fit & nonsmoker (420 ok)
- Must be dominant (hair pulling, ass smacking, verbal while fucking)
- Experience with cuckolding and if you don't have any experience but SERIOUSLY interested I'll consider it... My cucks don't just sit in the corner if you know what I mean....

Validated accounts to the front of the line. Please provide me with a dick pic or two and a recent vanilla picture of yourself. I don't have patience for time wasters and back and forth messages. Looking forward to hearing from my soon to be bull!!!

-Mystre
Wish I lived near u I would be honored to. E yiur cuck and suck bbc hard for u everyday

Back