South Florida looking for two bbcs to host gf

Hey looking for two bbcs to host and dominate my girl while she record's it or FaceTimes me. She just started a birth control which will take about a week to start working and I want to make sure it's working. Let me know if you're interested. Thanks.
I am your man

I
Hey looking for two bbcs to host and dominate my girl while she record's it or FaceTimes me. She just started a birth control which will take about a week to start working and I want to make sure it's working. Let me know if you're interested. Thanks.
I and a couple other friends can host her and we can have fun together personal message me and let's discuss the details

I’m available keep me posted

I think you're full of BS! A woman must be out of her RABID ASS MIND TO BAREBACK COMPLETE STRANGERS DURING MIDST OF A GLOBAL PANDEMIC!! And every guy that replied they are down are as FAKE AS A $17 Bill. GTFOH

This is incredibly hotttttt! Wow....wish I had a woman like this.

Back